Mr. Larsen has been practicing law since April 2010. His practice primarily focuses in the areas of family law, personal injury, criminal law, estate planning, and business law. Throughout his time practicing law, Mr. Larsen has spent hundreds of hours in the courtroom litigating cases in a variety of areas of law.
Mr. Larsen became an equity partner at Kaufman, Nichols, and Kaufman PLLC in September 2017. Mr. Larsen has been practicing law since April 2010. His practice primarily focuses in the areas of family law trials and litigation, personal injury, and criminal law. Throughout his time practicing law, Mr. Larsen has thousands of hours in the courtroom litigating cases in a variety of areas of law. Mr. Larsen has a reputation for aggressively fighting hard in the courtroom for his clients and is commonly retained by clients with the intention to go to trial on their case.
Prior to joining Farr Kaufman, LLC in April 2013, Mr. Larsen worked for Cordell & Cordell P.C., a domestic litigation firm. There, Mr. Larsen focused his practice in domestic disputes regarding divorce, custody, paternity, and parentage.
When asked what he enjoys most about being an attorney Mr. Larsen stated,
“The most rewarding and enjoyable part of my job is when I am able to resolve a problem that my client has not been able to solve on his or her own. Whenever I am able to clearly lay out my client’s stance to the opposing party and the court, and find a fair resolution for my client, I find that extremely rewarding. Going through a legal dispute is often one of the most difficult things a person will face in their lives, and I enjoy helping my clients through that process in an efficient way that causes as little discomfort and difficulty to them as possible. I am a problem solver, and I love when I am a part of resolving difficult issues in my clients’ lives.”
- University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law
- Juris Doctorate, 2009
- Brigham Young University-Idaho
- Bachelors of History with a Minor in Music, 2007
- 2018 Weber County Bar Association President
- Utah State Bar, 2010 to Present
- Utah State Bar Family Law Section, 2011 to Present
- All Utah State Courts, 2010
- S. Federal District Court for the District of Utah, 2010
- Born and raised in Murray, Utah
- Enjoys playing basketball and mountain biking
- Loves music and plays the cello, piano, and guitar
- Proud husband and father of 3 children