Kaufman, Nichols & Kaufman is experienced in all aspects of business law. We can provide all the services of in-house counsel or supplement the capabilities of a company’s own legal department.
Our business consultation legal services provide “in-house counsel” advice designed to work with your company and management, to meet your goals, recognize your bottom-line, and provide the same quality customer service to you as you provide to your customers. Kaufman, Nichols & Kaufman knows how important it is for legal work to bring value to your company at a cost-effective rate.
Our business law attorneys offer legal advice and services related to many areas involving your business, including the following:
- Entity selection, formation, and operation
- Buying, leasing, and selling real property, equipment, or other assets
- All contracts, including those involving employees, independent contractors, subcontractors, consultants, and vendors
- Protection of intellectual property, including non-compete & non-disclosure agreements, trademarks, and copyrights
- Terms and conditions of sale, warranties, releases, and indemnification agreements
As Ben Franklin once said, “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” Leverage the business consultation services of Kaufman, Nichols & Kaufman for any legal issues affecting your day-to-day business operations or plans.
Aren’t sure if your legal issue is a business issue or just don’t know who to call? Call us first to review your legal needs. We also have on staff a number of experienced attorneys who specialize in other areas of law so that we can assist you in getting the help you need in a timely fashion from a reliable source.
At Kaufman, Nichols & Kaufman, our mission is to provide quality, cost-conscious legal services to help you realize your business objectives.