Prior to joining Kaufman, Nichols & Kaufman, Mr. Schow worked as an associate attorney at the firms of Huntsman | Lofgran & Associates, PLLC in Midvale, Utah and Fontenot Law, PLLC in Bountiful, Utah, where he focused primarily on family law matters.
During his second year of law school at Gonzaga University School of Law, Mr. Schow worked in the Legal Aid Clinic and helped clients with issues such as prisoner’s rights, wills and trusts, and vehicle repossessions. During his third year of law school, he worked as a Legal Intern for the Coos County District Attorney’s Office in Coquille, Oregon, where he prosecuted and tried misdemeanor offenses for both bench and jury trials.
Prior to law school, Mr. Schow served as an enlisted soldier in the Utah Army National Guard from 2001–2009. In 2008–09, he was deployed to Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.
Mr. Schow was born and raised in Ogden, Utah. In his free time, he enjoys golfing and spending time with his family camping and exploring Utah’s great outdoors. He also loves attending live music concerts and singing and playing his guitar for friends and family.
- Gonzaga University School of Law
- J.D., 2013
- University of Utah
- B.A. in Middle Eastern Studies (Arabic), 2010
Memberships / Associations
- Utah State Bar, 2013 – Present
- Utah State Bar Family Law Section, 2015 – Present
- Utah State Bar Juvenile Law Section, 2016 – Present
- Utah Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, 2014; 2016 – Present
- Weber County Bar Association, 2013 – Present
- American Legion, Lifetime Member
- Utah State Courts, 2013 – Present
- S. Federal District Court, District of Utah, 2013 – Present